Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Day One of Filming

The filming went extremely well yesterday. We accomplished a lot in a short amount of time. We did two illusions out on the beach and some close-up. Most of it was done in one take. Every single trick we filmed yesterday was new and they all went fabulous. Thanks for the prayers. Brock was blown away by how well it went!

The only problem I had was that I think that I got a mild case of heat exhaustion. We practiced one of the new illusions a few times before we actually taped it. The illusion consisted of an illuminum box with limited space in the hot sun. It was incredibly hot. I instently got a fever blister when I got into the box. After getting in the hot box, I was so drained that I could barely move. I also bruised my head very badly from another illusion that I had to do.

So, this morning, I have a killer headache and I'm still exhausted. If this is anything like a hangover, I don't want any part of it!

1 comments:

Quatro said...

Auny,
Hope you recover from your heat exhaustion. Tell Brock he needs to take better care of his wife! I'm glad everything went well, I was praying for you!
Love Amber