Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Casual Dining

My favorite places to go out to eat these days are casual dining places. You know the ones where you order and pay at the counter, but a "waiter" brings out your food. You get your food quickly, but it's not fast food. I enjoy it because it's so much cheaper, but the quality is there. Plus, you usually don't feel the pressure of having to leave because the waiter needs some new tippers.

Being on the road so much and eating out all of the time, I'm over the whole sit down and order. Also, many of the chain sit down restaurants have gone up in price and down in quality. Therefore, I try to avoid those chains.

Some of the casual dining places I like in Franklin are: Wolf Gang Puck Express, Pei Wei, Blue Coast Burrito, and Jason's deli. You should try casual dining places. They are a healthy alternative to fast food.

3 comments:

AUNY said...

I'm feeling much better. I'm still a little stuffy, but we are running errands today and I feel great!

stephanie said...

oh man, i had blue coast burrito yesterday... sooooo amazing.

Anonymous said...

stumbled across your blog - sure like the places you recommended - especially blue coast burrito - their food is amazing. I've heard it's affiliated with a place n nashville - do you know which one?