Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Heather...A Childhood Friend

I had a dream last night about my friend, Heather. She and I were best friends while I lived in Daytona Beach, FL growing up. The dream was just a silly dream, but it made me think about Heather. She and I were inseparable. During the summer of my 7th grade year, we would go somewhere to play everyday. We couldn't drive yet, so we would call up our older friends from church who could drive us. We'd ask if they wanted to go skating or to the mall or something. Come to think about it...we were a little obnoxious!

Do you ever wonder about those friends that you grew up with? Hey, do any of you Daytona people know about Heather Priest right now? If so, let me know. I tried to search for her online, but there were several Heather Priests in the Daytona area, and I don't even know if her name is "Priest" anymore.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I think about my childhood friends all the time. It's amazing how you can be inseperable at one point in your life and then not even know where they're at the next! I have several friends like that. I guess when they pop up into your mind, that's a good time to pray for them, wherever they're at and whatever they're doing!!! I hope you find Heather!

AUNY said...

Thanks, Amber. I took your advice and saw End of the Spear. It was great! Everyone should see this movie...very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Heather is alive and well and living with Reggie and Diane. Phone number is 386-238-0064

AUNY said...

Mrs. Godbey, do you know her e-mail address? Does she have any kids?