Monday, February 27, 2006

Television Show with Luis Palau

Today, we are filming a television show with Luis Palau. The studio is in Ft. Lauderdale. So, we are in Florida! They put us up in the Westin (which happens to be my favorite hotel chain) right on the beach. I feel like I’m in heaven right now.

I went outside this morning to check out the pool area. It’s fabulous and the weather is incredible. I wanted to wait for Brock to walk on the beach since it’s one of our favorite things to do, but I could not resist. I slipped off my sandals and walked just a little. I love to feel the sand between my toes.

I feel like it’s easy to talk with the Lord at the beach. The only sounds you can hear are the waves coming in and the wind rustling in your ears. When I watch the mighty waves crashing against the shore, I cannot help but see the power of God.

We go to the studio to film this afternoon at 3:30pm. Look for Brock on TBN tonight with Luis Palau.

1 comments:

AUNY said...

The one we stayed at was called the Westin Diplomat...it was a resort too...very cool!