Friday, February 24, 2006

Packed and Ready to Go

I did it! I packed us up for the next month. It was difficult. We're going to Oklahoma, Miami, Georgia, Alabama, St. Louis, Orlando, and Alaska. I was pulling our bathing suits out of the closet and getting our ski clothes down from the top shelf. It was crazy!

I feel completely better! Either my little "self hypnosis" worked or your prayers did the trick. My vote is on the latter. I layed around all day Tuesday and felt fine other than a little stuffiness on Wednesday.

Yesterday was a downer for me and Brock. We couldn't get our bike fixed so we won't have it for bike week in Daytona. We found out some bad news about a friend of ours. Plus, my grandpa died this week. We were both feeling down and come dinner time, there was nothing in the house to eat. So, we drove into town and decided to eat at the same place we'd eaten the night before. There were only two tables with people sitting at them, and there at one of the tables was our friends, Ben and Kara. They just happened to be there. I know that the Lord sent them to cheer us up, and that's what they did. They were like our little angels last night.

4 comments:

AUNY said...

Okay, I take it back. I was feeling so much better. Then, as the morning went on, I started feeling worse. Please pray that I don't get a sinus infection.

Matt said...

you better get to feelin better girl...or else...you won't feel good. where at in OK are y'all gonna be and what day? be sure to bring your bathing suits.

Amber said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your grandpa, Auny! I'll be praying for comfort for you and your family this week!!! I will also be praying for healing, FEEL BETTER!

AUNY said...

Matt, we're in Oklahoma City this weekend.