Thursday, February 23, 2006

Preparing for the Road

We leave tomorrow and don't come home except for a couple of stops to sleep here until March 21st. It's going to be a crazy day preparing to go. On this trip we're going to Florida and Alaska. This is going to be a packing nightmare.

Brock's going to be working on fixing our street bike today. We want to ride it in Florida. I'm going to be doing laundry and packing as well as cleaning out the fridge today.

This next month is not going to be all work and no play, though. We're going to Orlando a little early in order to go to bike week in Daytona. Then, we'll stay a little later and visit my family in central Florida. In Alaska, the host is taking us snowmobiling one day. It should be a fun trip.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like a blast! You know my dream is to go to Alaska, Can you pack me in your suitcase?

Anonymous said...

Hoping to see you in Daytona! If you need somewhere to park the rig, you can park it at my place!

Doris

Gin said...

Ha! Amber, I instantly thought of you when I read this! Auny, I wish you could pack all three of us. We'll have to settle for living vicariously through you...so have a ton of fun for us, OK?

Matt said...

y'all be safe and keep us updateted. we'll be praying for you.

AUNY said...

I'll collect some info for you while I'm in Alaska, Amber so you can begin preparing for your trip!

stephanie said...

and wait... why am i not going to alaska?! so not fair... i want to go snowmobiling...or however you spell it.