Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

We fly to California today. Honestly, I'm not ready to go. I haven't been home very long, and I've been sick most of the time. However, I really like California. Pray for us the next few weeks. We're in California until Sunday. We come home just in time for GMA week at which Brock has many interviews and events. Then, we leave that weekend for Atlanta for the conference tour. After that, we go to a Freedom Experience in Kentucky. Finally, we'll be able to rest when we return home on the 14th of April!

2 comments:

AUNY said...

thank you for battling for me in prayer. i usually don't have much trouble with prayer, but lately, i've been feeling so badly that it's hard to pray. it's hard to do anything. all i can think about is how much my stomach hurts. i'm also very grouchy. poor brock is trying to help me in every way that he can with me upset no matter what he does. keep praying. brock and i both appreciate it.

the hoops said...

hey girl sorry we missed you guys this weekend, we were out of town. We got your postcard when we got back! that was very sweet of you to think about us. I hope you start to feel better, have fun in Cal. hope to talk to you soon.