Friday, March 10, 2006

Supercross

I’m sitting at the Daytona Speedway’s parking lot. We performed in Orlando tonight, and were off of the stage at 8:40pm. Then, we flew the 50 miles to Daytona in order to see the Supercross. The main race began at 10pm. We arrived at 9:50pm. We watched the 30 minute race and the after interviews. It was exciting! This is Brock’s highlight of the year.

Now, I’m wondering if it was such a good idea. I cannot even back up the car right now. The parking lot is grid locked. Plus, the car that’s sitting behind me has not begun to move. I don’t know what I’m going to do…I have a full day schedule ahead of me tomorrow. We have to be at the venue at 8am.

Sometimes. Brock and I don’t think practically when it comes to fun stuff and cool life experiences. Maybe I could sleep in the car. I can literally sleep on the roof if I needed to. I have the “gift of the road” (meaning that I can sleep anywhere).

It was an exciting race though. I enjoy watching any kind of races live, but dirt bikes are my favorite!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

atleast you know you can't back up the truck. i thought i could. kill me, kill me, kill me. now i'm dead. now i'm dead.