Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Disney Tickets

On the drive to Florida, we were talking about how much we wanted to go to Disney World but how expensive the tickets are. One of the girls said that she didn't know if she could afford it. We didn't want to go without her.

So, Brock began calling some people to see if anyone could get discounted tickets. He called several people with no luck. A couple of people even said that it was nearly impossible to get Disney tickets. One of our friends said that he had met someone once who told him that he could get tickets. However, when our friend called the guy's office, the secretary said that he would be out of the country until April. Therefore, we didn't get our hopes up.

We decided that maybe we would just get tickets to the magic kingdom and we'd all chip in for the other girl's ticket. Still, the tickets were rather steep.

Last night, our friend called us and said that there would be tickets for us waiting at the guest relations at the park. They are hopper passes (meaning we can go to all of the Disney parks) and free!

We are all so excited! I'll blog about our experience on Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just found out i have 2 extra tickets.. anybody wanna go???

Matt said...

oh wow! i'm on my way...dude, this would happen when i'm half way across the stinkin country. y'all should find 2 random people on the street and take them. let me know when they build a disney park in oklahoma and y'all go to that one.

Amber said...

Hey, I wanna go I only live two hours from Orlando!!!

Pastor Jeff said...

call me next time - hello i could have gotten in my private jet and be there in like 2 hours!!

AUNY said...

Sorry, Amber, I just read your comment today...Friday. You should've called me and you could have come!