Sunday, March 26, 2006

Prayer

You that read this blog and pray must have a direct line to the Father. Everytime I put a prayer request on this blog, it's taken care of within the hour. I usually acclimate very well to different places and time zones and such. However, for some reason, this week has been rough. My stomach has been jacked up from the different foods I'd eaten in Alaska. Although the food was great, it was too different for my body to handle. I don't have exhaustion anymore, but I haven't been sleeping too well. Then, I think that I might have done a little more damage to my shoulder when I went snowmobiling.

Whenever I posted that request the other day, everything seemed to get better. I woke up this morning feeling great! I slept so much yesterday and last night. I think that I still needed more rest. Keep praying for my shoulder though. Eventually I'm going to need surgery. We just need to know when and how to make that possible. Thanks for your prayers. Your prayers are very powerful.

1 comments:

AUNY said...

Thank you guys so much!