Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Florida

I just love Florida. It puts me in a good mood as soon as I land on the plane there or cross the state line in a vehicle. Something about Florida lightens me. Also, I grew up there, so it's still home. Maybe that's why it makes me feel lighter and more free...because when I lived here, I was a child with very few cares in the world.

Brock loves Florida too because he loves the beach and the sun. Therefore, anytime we have a show there, we go early or stay late in order to spend some time there. In this case, we're doing both. We are going there early with Stephanie and one of her friends. Her grandparents live in Cocoa Beach. Some of our friends own a house only 10 miles away from Stephy's grandparents' house, so we are staying at their place. We plan to go to Disney World one day (to which Brock has never been) and lay around at the beach.

Then, we have shows in Orlando this weekend. After that, we plan to stay and hang out with my family in Lakeland. That's where my grandma and my aunts and uncles live. My parents are flying in that week to visit as well. It's going to be great!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you all have fun this week! The weather is awesome!!!

Matt said...

you're kidding me...goofy has never been to disney world???

AUNY said...

It is great weather...a little windy though.

Anonymous said...

can we say...
hopper passes?!
yes!!!

the hoops said...

have fun in florida, i wish i was on a beach somewhere. Have fun with the family. I still can't believe brock has never been to DW? He needs some Mickey ears