Sunday, March 12, 2006

Friends and Family

We ended up getting back at around 1:30am after the Supercross. That wasn't too bad. Then, we did another day of shows. My mom flew in Friday night and came with my aunt to the show yesterday. After we finished our last illusion. I packed everything in the cases and all of our luggage for this week and next in Alaska. I left the actual loading into the trailer up to Brock and Stephy.

Mom, my Aunt June, and I went to Daytona last night. We visited with some friends from a long time ago. I've been out of Daytona for 14 years now, but it's funny how it's still home. I guess wherever you grow up is always special.

Today, we're going to stay with my grandma. Dad is flying in tomorrow. It's going to be a great time with family that I don't get to see as often as I would like.

1 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

Praying for you guys... have a great trip and keep pressing on!!