Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Day in LA

Yesterday was a great day in LA. Brock had a meeting with a stunt guy, so we went to a studio to meet with him. He was at Sony Pictures Studio working on the set of Spiderman 3. He showed us all around the set. It was really cool. I've seen sets before, but not one for a movie with so many special effects. They had elaborate sets that looked like they could be manipulated during an action scene. It's really difficult to describe, but it's amazing!

Then, we went to a chocolate photo shoot. We went with our friend, Mike Trozzo, who seems to do random stuff much of the time. When we reached the studio they used for the chocolate photos, there were several fashion sketches scattered around. The guy said that we had just missed Molly Sims by about 15 minutes. We were able to sample some of the chocolate!

After that, we went to 3rd Street Prominade in Santa Monica to look for new show clothes. It's a fun place to shop. You can find reasonable stuff, but it can be very expensive as well. Two times Brock tried on jeans that he really liked only to find out that they were hundreds of dollars! We'll buy our jeans at home. However, he did find some cool pants, a shirt, and a blazer. I found a one-of-a-kind shirt as well for a great price!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auny, I just read Brock's blog and want you to know that you will be bathed in prayer all day today! I will send the word out to my other prayer warriors and we will lift you up until you are all better. I love You and want you to know that Satan will NOT win this battle! Doris Godbey

Amber said...

This may sound silly, but who is Molly Sim's? I am praying for you also, Auny!

AUNY said...

Yesterday, we found the rest of Brock's outfit in Hollywood and Venice. I also found a dress for the Dove Awards! Molly Sims is a model who plays on a TV show now...that Vegas show I think.

Thank you all for your prayers. I seem to feel good during the day, but in the late afternoon and evening it hits me. It's the most pain I've ever felt. I cannot stand up straight when it comes on. At that point, the only thing I want to do is curl up in a ball on my bed. Medicine helps a little. Please pray that this pain will go away for good!