Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Being Jesus to Me

Yesterday, the Lord did some wonderful things for me to show me how much He loves me. He sent me encouraging e-mails. He sent me a care package in the mail. He offered to pay for some medical surgery I need. He pleaded for prayer for me online. If you did any of this for me yesterday, you were being Jesus to me. All of these things happened in one day, and I felt as if the Lord was beaming from the attention He gave me yesterday. It all went according to His plan.

You know what? It worked! Yesterday was the first day since I got home from Alaska that I did not have an inkling of pain. Many days before I would think that I was completely okay and then, at some point in the day, that old familiar uncomfortableness would begin to form. Yesterday, it did not even show up in the slightest! Pray that it's completely gone.

0 comments: