Saturday, April 22, 2006

No More Goodbyes

Today is our last day of the conference tour that we are on. Therefore, everyone is saying goodbye. However, because of our lifestyle, goodbyes don't exist for us. Chances are, we'll see you again at another show in another state or whatever. We see people that we went to college with or high school with very often. We see people we've worked with more and more. Whenever we go to Texas, Louisiana, or Florida, we make a point to see friends and family. Brock always says, "See you next time." That's the phrase that I've adopted. It's not as sad as goodbye.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I haven't seen you guys in so long...I can't wait till you come back through...I miss yall! :)

Matt said...

see ya next time...

Gin said...

see you soon!

AUNY said...

I'm trying to post this morning, but it's not working. We'll see if it gets fixed soon.