Thursday, April 27, 2006

Long Day

For some reason, today was a hard day. Nothing seemed to be going right. It wasn't anything big but a lot of little things compiled together. I've been noticing that Satan has been doing that often. Right before a show, he distracts us with stress---problems that arise just before the show. I finally recognized it today and decided that I wasn't going to stand for it anymore. Even if I need to pray for a smooth day everyday, I'll do it.

Then, tonight as Brock was giving the beautiful gospel and I watched the sea of people from my spot in the balcony focused on what was being said, I realized that it was worth it. It is worth the stress of live show. It's worth the hard life on the road. It's worth the foreign and unventured lifestyle. It's worth it just to be able to share the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

When over 70 people gave their lives to Christ tonight, I thought that it was more than worth it. I'm so undeserving to be able to see this as much as I do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your blog must have been written right after tonight's show. I can almost feel the glow around you. The power of the gospel is something always amazing to watch. Mom

Amber said...

What an awesome testimony! I love it when you can see and feel the holy spirit move! Keep up the good work!!!

AUNY said...

I did write it right after the show. I was sitting in our dressing room in fact. I just reread it to make sure it made sense. If only I could feel that way all of the time. I get so distracted with life that I forget the reason for living.

Matt said...

wow, very profound statement auny.