Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Encouragement Just When I Needed It

Mark Moore is a professor at a college in Missouri. He is also a writer and speaker. He's on tour with us right now and he is such a blessing. He seems to listen to the Holy Spirit and know just what to say or do at just the right moment. What he did today was no exception.

Even though things are going so well at this Freedom Experience and the Lord is doing some wonderful things, it doesn't change the fact that this is our 14th day in a row of hard work. So, just as I was feeling tired and homesick, Mark calls Brock and asks if I'm around. We listened on the speaker phone as Mark and his entire class prayed for me and Brock. Then, the students got on the phone individually and told me who they were and encouraged me. It went on for a solid ten minutes. It is so sweet of the Lord to know just when to encourage me and uses people (some of them complete strangers) miles away to do it.

0 comments: