Thursday, April 20, 2006

Relaxing Day

Yesterday was the most relaxing day I've had in a long time. It was great! I began the day eating breakfast on the front porch. We have two rocking chairs from Cracker Barrel with a lobster crate that we purchased while we were in Maine that serves as a place to rest our drink or book on. The crate is positioned in between the two chairs with candles adorning it for the nightime.

We both worked out in the yard for most of the afternoon. I mowed while Brock trimmed and such. It was supposed to rain, but it did nothing of the sort. It was a gorgeous day. I enjoyed being outside.

After we'd finished the yard work, we took a quick ride on our dirtbikes. Then, we went back to our usual spot on the front porch. I asked Brock if we would be doing what we were doing right then...sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch when we were old. He said, "I sure hope so."

4 comments:

Matt said...

sounds like a nice day, i need to throw a few of those in my schedule...i'd hate to wait til i get old to start enjoing it then.

AUNY said...

I forgot to mention that yesterday was day two of feeling 100%! Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

those are the best...
and i'm glad you're feeling better!

Matt said...

wow, that's great. one more day, and you'll be on a feel good streak.