Monday, April 03, 2006

The Craziness Continues

We didn't see any stars while we were in LA this time. However, when we got home, we saw Colin Farrell at the Nashville airport. Isn't that ironic? He had an arrogant walk. However, he was by himself. I would have thought that he would have an entourage.

Brock and I were starving, so we went to some of our favorite locations for lunch. Hardly any of our normal spots were open at 3pm on Sunday. It had begun to rain. We finally reached Wolf Gang Puck Express and I ran inside. Right after I got inside the storm began. It was crazy! The wind began to pick up speed. We watched from inside the restaurant as a big planter was picked up and swung across the parking lot into the Starbucks drive-thru. Did any of the people going through the drive-thru stop? No, they went around the planter that was rolling around in the lane in order to get that latte!

I'm looking out of the wall of windows and I hear Brock yelling at me to get away from the window. He had determined that a tornado was overhead. The wind was going in a circular motion. Luckily, it didn't touch down at that time. The craziness continues in Nashville.

0 comments: