Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Nightmare Come True

Last night was the first night of Superwow camp. We went on at 9pm. I thought that we had so much time, and Stephanie got in at about 6:30. We went to eat when she got in. Then, we went by the store to pick up some stuff for the show. When we got back, we weren't finished setting up our illusions when the speaker was done. They were going to take a 10 minute break.

I freaked out a little. I had much more than 10 minutes' worth of stuff to do. I have a dream often where I don't have our illusions set up, and a large crowd is waiting for us to begin. This was just like that dream!

I frantically began to get everything ready. I never do that. I'm always over prepared. Brock does extremely well on the fly. I don't do so well like that. Brock stepped out onstage and did great! The crowd was awesome and everything went off without a hitch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything was perfect. Good job girl!!