Monday, June 16, 2008

A Shower and Travel

We flew back to Texas Saturday afternoon. Then, we rushed me to Kay's baby shower. I made it in time. They moved the shower back to 4:30pm in order for me to make it. I was praying that our flight wouldn't be delayed and me miss it despite the attempts of the hosts. Speaking of hosts, those ladies know how to put on a shower! I told mom that they were professionals at it! It was so special to be able to be a part of it.

Then, I went back to my parents' house and packed up. We went to bed rather early because we had to get up at 5am to drive to Ft Walton Beach, FL yesterday. We got here just in time to pick Barbara up from the airport at 6pm. She was tired too, because she came all the way from Mexico. She is spending the next two weeks with us here in Ft Walton Beach (I'll tell you more about her later).

So, we are here. After a big weekend of travel and such, we are finally here in Ft Walton where we will stay for two weeks. I slept 10 hours last night, so I feel rested.

We have been at this camp, Superwow, for the last several years in a row. It's always so great! This year, we're staying in a condo right on the beach!!! I love the beach! Pray for us this week that lots of ministry goes on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No airports for two weeks. Yeah! Enjoy rest. Love, Mom