Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some Messages from People Who Were at Camp Last Week

This is why we do what we do:

I was part of the church which you spoke to and you were amazing!!! You have really made a difference in my life and I thank you so much for that. I'd already been saved but I had not heard of most of the things you said at the end of the week. Like I thought it was okay to sin a little but turns out it's not! I am definitely going to take a huge step in my life to be a better christian. If you had not come then I would still be living a really sinful life and not really following God. Thanks a TON for coming to speak. And your illutions were awesome!!!

Dear Brock,
I was a student in the church that you spoke for this week, in fact you even used me on stage this week. I think that you really were needed in all the lives of the students at camp this week. You are an amazing peoson, not only in who you are but in what you do for others. Thank you for coming this week!!!!

Brock,
I was one the students you came to speak to and I am so amazed at what you did! Your illusions and lessons couldn't have been done any better! You really spoke to me this past week, I'm stunned at all the things I didn't know. But, now that I do I will be a better christian and help others to become a christian. I want to be the one who is saving those who are drowning, and I want to listen to God no matter the task. Thank you so much for taking the time to come and speak to us, I hope you opened the eyes to others as you did to me!

Hey Brock!
Wow....what an incredible week. It was great to see you again man! Chris and I both were so pumped to get to hang out with you and for you to bless our students. Thank you for allowing God to speak through you..and for not being afraid to walk off the stage Monday night. Our kids needed that. Chris and I watched the Miracles Documentary as soon as we got home (didn't even take a nap! That shows you how cool it is :). It was awesome. We had a friend over who is shaky in their faith and it opened up the door for us to have many conversations. We are praying for you and your wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read these earlier when Brock posted them. What affirmation for the both of you to know that you were right where God wanted you to be.

Standfast and remain the vessel(s) that you both are!

Teresa W.

Magic Kat said...

YAY!!! YOU USED MY COMMENT!!!