Saturday, June 14, 2008

Show in Lima, OH

Yesterday, we flew from Houston to Fort Wayne, IN. Then, we grabbed a very late lunch and drove an hour and a half to Lima, OH.

The show was going to be outdoors, but due to the bad weather, we had to move it inside a church. Considering the circumstances, the show went really well. Everyone had a good time.

I am studying the book of Romans right now. During Brock's message, it struck me how much it sounded like something Paul would say. I then began to think about Paul and how he took advantage of every opportunity to share Christ. Even though the show was partially rained out and I wished that I could have spent a little more time with my family, there's no other place that I needed to be than right there sharing the gospel with whoever would listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are off to SuperWow at Jekyll today. Please keep my youth group in your prayers.

I'll miss reading your blog this week but will be praying for both you and Brock!

Teresa W.

Anonymous said...

I hope when people left they left with opened eyes and Christ fill hearts. I wish you the best of luck at SuperWOW.