Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Today is the big day! We leave today and head to Oklahoma to do our first camp. This summer, we will be going to OK, TX, Fl (for 3 weeks), CO, MN, TN, and GA. Luckily, we are flying to CO and MN. We do come back here for a couple of days at the beginning of July. However, it's so few days and we are doing one camp here and one Party with a Purpose during that time. Therefore, I'll only be able to wash some clothes and get back on the road.

I hope that we have everything that we need. Yesterday, I worked from 7am to 6:30pm just on packing and getting everything ready to go here at the house. Friday, we spent the whole day running errands for this summer. Do you want to know how long it takes to get ready for a big summer? Several days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Auny,

I just heard great news at church (that I hope is true?)...are you guys coming to Hahira, GA in July? If so that's only about 15 miles from where I live! I'm so excited! I was really discouraged when I found out our youth group (I'm a youth team leader) would have to go to Jekyll (SuperWow) as opposed to Ft Walton...cause we'd miss you guys! And now if this is true...its an answer to prayer..because I prayed for the Lord to give our group another opportunity to meet you and Brock and this just might be it!

If you'll be in Hahira, GA what are the dates in July? I'm trying to get in touch with Bethel Baptist Church, where I'm told you're coming, but it will be tomorrow before I get an answer!

Hope to see you soon!

Teresa

Barbara said...

i can imagine!
but good things are coming. and is going to be fun.

Shannon said...

Yes...I remember it took me forever to pack last year and my suitcase weighed more than I did! Ahhh Those were the days:)