Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Big 3-0

I am 30 years old today. I agree with Gin when it comes to how I feel. I'm excited about being 30. I don't feel like that's an old age. Last night, a girl told me that the 30's are much better than the 20's. She said that you know who you are and feel secure in that.

Our plans for today are to go to church where Brock is doing a Jaywalking type thing in the lobby. They will show it on the screens in the service. After church, we'll go to lunch with our church friends. This afternoon, Brock is going to take me to a movie. This evening, we are going out with about 8 of our other friends. So, I'm going to have 2 parties!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auny!

-Scott Cunningham

Amber said...

That sounds like a SUPER fun day!
Happy happy birthday to you, yes you!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNY! 30 YEARS. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT TO LOOK AT YOU. I GUESS YOU STILL GET MISTAKEN FOR A TEENAGER AT YOUR SHOWS DON'T YOU! HA!

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN INCREDIBLE DAY TODAY. THIS IS YOUR DAY. ENJOY IT!

GRESHAM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auny!

In Christ Alone,
Blair Wohlgemuth (Avalanche Conference January 14, 2006)
Kreated4worship@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

h-y b-day form the one who loves you the most

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Auny! :)

t.newb said...

happy happy birthday. I should have known. We would have called. 30 is awesome.

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

Happy Birthday Auny! Congrats!

-Scott and Lyndsay Crews