Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I was bummed last night because we had to work on New Year's Eve...we always have to work on New Year's. Then I began thinking about how I would spend my night if we weren't doing a show. It would not have been near as exciting. There is not a better way to get the adrenaline going than to do a show especially last night's show. Brock was ON and the students were hyped. We all laughed and had a good time together. Brock did the blindfolded motorcycle ride and jumped off of the stage.

As we were counting down to the new year, I looked around as all 800 of us excitedly sent off our poppers and realized this was a fun New Year's Eve. Brock came bounding off of the stage to give me a kiss (I guess there is some tradition in him). After we hung out with everyone for a little while, some of the staff went with us to set bottle rockets off of the roof. Brock lit one inside the building...it was LOUD.

If you want to read Brock's take on the New Year, go to www.brockgill.com/blog. He has his own blog now.

0 comments: