Saturday, January 14, 2006

SNOW

We're staying with Alathea at their cabin because we have a show tonight in Gatlinburg, TN. They live really close to Gatlinburg. Yesterday, it was in the upper 50's. The weather called for snow, but we didn't know if the temperature would actually drop that much.

I woke up a couple of times and tried to listen. I guess in my groggy state of sleep I forgot that you cannot hear snow falling. The first chance I got when I was awake and realized it was light, I glanced out the window. To my surprise, everything was white.

I'm looking out the window right now and it's simply beautiful. There is something magical about snow. It's still coming down hard. I wonder if we'll be able to make it to our show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE snow, unfortunately that's not something you ever see in florida! I envy you this morning! Check gaab!!

stephanie said...

hahaha. that's so funny that you kept waking up to hear the snow.