Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Backstage at Camp

A few high school guys came backstage this morning because they were helping throw out some prizes. One of the guys said, "So this is backstage. I thought it would be more..." During his pause, I said, "Glamorous?" To which he replied, "Clean." That was so funny to me. Truly, if you could see backstage and the green room at most places, it probably would be nothing like you imagined.

Here it's actually better than most backstages. There are snacks layed out for us and a couch in a small room. However, at most places, we barely even have a dressing room. It's more like a curtain and then a few feet back is the wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like yall are having a great time Auny :D hope the rest of the week, and others to come, will go great as well!

love always,
-Paige

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time I went backstage at a show (concert) and remembering it wasn't the party I envisioned. Now, its pretty much old hat and I sorta welcome the dinginess that I encounter each time. Being backstage is of a social thing for me and I mostly forget what the surroundings might look like. I like that.