Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sudoku

I'm addicted! Stephy got me into this soduku. This little game that involves numbers and a pencil (with a big eraser) got to me. It's a great way to unwind. For example, when I'm finished with a show or sitting on a plane on my way to a show, my brain continues to spin. This allows my brain to continue working only on something that is meaningless. It's like keeping your brain going without the stress.

Sometimes, the sudoku that I'm working on doesn't work out. If that happens, I just move on to the next one. When I first tried it, it seemed impossible. Then, I filled in the answers of the center block. After a few times, I didn't need to look at the answers anymore. I went from looking at the answers to the easy ones to now I'm working hard ones by myself. You should give it a try...or a few tries, because it took me a while to get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat!

Anonymous said...

Auny,

You can get three free ones a day at the following website:

www.miniclip.com/sudoku/sudoku.php

Becki got me addicted to them.

Rhonda