Monday, June 26, 2006

Time Zones

We are in the Eastern time zone right now. We live in Central time zone, but Nashville is on the eastern edge of it. Therefore, if you drive about 45 miles in three different directions, you'll be an hour ahead. It can get confusing. My friend Kristin A.K.A. "Crackhead," didn't even really know about time zones until she travelled with us last summer.

I can go in and out of Central and Eastern time zones to easily now...I'm used to it. However, Pacific time zone jacks me up. I cannot sleep right. I adjust my eating schedule rather quickly though. The Alaska time zone was the worst!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auny,

Boy do I know what you mean.

I am in the Eastern time zone, tomorrow I will be in Greenwich Mean Time(GMT)(Iceland) and then Thursday it is off to GMT-1 (Europe).

Mom is coming with us - We are very excited and looking forward to changing our watches.

Rhonda

AUNY said...

I'm jealous! I've nerver been to Europe and Iceland...wow! Have fun.