Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hope Even Though It Got Worse

Sometimes, the Lord doesn't answer the way in which we want Him to. Today was one of those situations. Our investment situation didn't get better. In fact, it got worse. However, after a while of crying on the phone to my mom and walking on the beach talking with the Father, I feel fine. I should be freaking out and desparately upset, but I feel fine. I feel comforted, peaceful, and actually happy. That only comes from the Lord. I think it's because of your prayers.

Brock spoke at the adult seminar this evening and ironically told about some other catostrophic things that have happened in our lives that the Lord has brought us through. It actually gave me encouragement reminding me that He is always in control. So, keep praying because He can do the impossible or He can give us the strength to endure whatever we must go through in the next few weeks, months, or even years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen Auny, just gotta keep the faith in him and know that he is in control. he's bigger than your problems :D yall are still in my prayers!

-Paige

Amber said...

I'm so amazed at the super positive attitude you have had with this awful situation. That could only have come from the Lord, I'm still praying for you all too!!!