Friday, June 16, 2006

Progress

I went to therapy yesterday and finally got to take off that stupid sling. The therapist could not believe that I wasn't hurting. I was expecting therapy to be painful, but it was easy! My nurse friend that went with me said that it was a miracle. She said that the Lord must have been giving me the most ultimate pain killers because I should have been hurting.

I'm not hurting. In fact, I'm off of pain medicine altogether and I slept in my own bed last night. I simply feel a little weak on my right side.

In therapy, the therapist raised my arm farther than it has been raised in 20 years. The tricky part is going to be getting my muscles to allow me to have full range of motion. They have been protective for so long that they start blocking me from moving. So, pray that I can gain that full range of motion.

Other than that, it looks as if I can be fully recovered in two weeks at the rate I'm going! It's nothing short of a miracle!

3 comments:

Matt said...

wow, that is all great news. we'll continue to pray. keep us updated.

Gin said...

Praise God! Auny, that is so exciting. I'll share this with my bible study group...we've all been praying for you.

We'll keep it up!

Amber said...

Aweome, I LOVE MIRACLES and it sounds like you got one! What an answer to prayer!!!