Sunday, June 18, 2006

Off to Camp

I'm feeling really good. I actually washed my hair this morning. It took me 15 minutes, but I did it! You take things like washing and fixing your hair for granted. Brock had to put my hair up the last few days. That was a disaster!

We're leaving for camp today and I'm excited! We've done this camp for 3 years before and I always love it. The people are great to work with and the camp is on the beach. That's always good. We'll be at Jekyll Island, GA for 3 weeks.

Don't worry. I won't be getting into any boxes. Stephy is going to take my place for the summer camps and I'm going to work production. Production is my favorite part anyway. It's the place where I can make Brock look really good! Plus, when I stand at the sound board, I get to be in the crowd and observe everything better. I haven't been able to really do that for over 7 years now.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad that you're recovering so quickly and feeling so much better! I'm still praying for you!
I hope you have a great time at the beach! Will you get to eat at that great little restaurant on St. Simons Island that you love so much?

AUNY said...

We'll be going there every night on the weekends!