Saturday, June 03, 2006

Vacation

This last Monday officially began our two week vacation. We've never taken a full two weeks off and never to my knowledge has Brock not been in contact with our office for more than a couple of days. We need this time to be rejuvinated before our summer schedule begins. I need this time in order to be patient with people again. This spring wore me out. My body physically gave out. Therefore, it was difficult to be my out-going usual self. My friends would say, "You look tired." To which I would reply, "I live tired nowadays."

Our vacation is slightly different than what you would think. Sure we spent some time in San Diego. Then, we came home and stayed home. We've cooked our own food which we both enjoy. We sit on the front porch and then move to the back porch when Brock wants to grill. We actually rented a couple of movies and watched them two nights in a row!

The main thing is that our minds are being refreshed. I'm glad that we took two weeks off because I'm just now beginning to relax. It took this week just to wind down from the busy spring.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I am SO glad you two are enjoying your vacation so much!!! You deserve it!!!!!