Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Superwow

Camp is so fun! Superwow is especially fun. The people are so great to work with and the group of students who attend are a great audience. We've been extra busy this week because we're doing a lot of new stuff, but it's going really well. Last night, we practiced for a few hours and it went really well this morning. I'm proud of Brock for coming up with some good new material!

Jessica, the intern, and Stephy are so fun to hang out with here. Jessica is trying all kinds of new things. Since this is her first time out of Texas, we get to show her all kinds of new stuff. Stephy likes to do the same things that we do, so we always have a good time. Of course, this camp is on the beach, so it's extra great!

3 comments:

Matt said...

sounds like a blast. y'all keep havin fun!

Quatro said...

Hey friend,

I'm so happy you're feeling great! Keep working hard...next time I see you I'll expect you to perform for me a flawless rendition of the motions to "YMCA"...

Gin

AUNY said...

Funny, Gin. That should be part of my therapy.