Monday, June 19, 2006

Thanks for the Support

I just want to thank everyone who has prayed for me, called me, came by and sat with me, sent me flowers, and asked about me. I am doing so well. I'm feeling completely normal now and I can do almost as much as I could do before the surgery. Now I just need to do physical therapy to stretch my muscles in my arm in order to achieve full motion. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of the support. I truly believe that the Lord has allowed me to recover extra quickly and with little pain. It feels good to almost feel normal!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

glad to hear you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you're recovering so quickly!! I know you had mentioned wanting to keep the bones they removed from your shoulder, did they let you?

-Heather:)

AUNY said...

Yes. I kept some of the bones. I think they gave me the ones that fell on the ground. Some of those bones were a rather large.