Saturday, June 24, 2006

Week One of Camp Accomplished

The Lord moved so much this past week. He totally changed lots of people's lives including my own. I learned a little better how to love people. I get so impatient and have a lack of mercy. I learned how to love people in spite of their flaws. That's a big lesson. I have not mastered it by any means, but I'm getting a few steps closer.

We are taking it easy this weekend. We'll go to the beach today and maybe catch a movie tonight. Yesterday, we hung out with the incredible Superwow staff and ate at our favorite place, Barbara Jean's twice (for lunch and dinner)!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous! Next time I go to St. Simons I'm absolutely going to eat there! What is the best thing to eat there?

I'm SO glad your first week of camp went so well! It must be awful to have to stay on the beach!!!

AUNY said...

My favorite things at Barbara Jean's are the coconut shrimp (I think they put crack cocaine in the batter because it's addictive!). I also love the crabcakes (they are as good as the ones you can get in Maryland). The she-crab soup as well as pumpkin bread are amazing! The chocolate cobbler is to die for!