Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bellevue Baptist Church

A couple of years ago, we did an FX in Memphis, TN. Bellevue Baptist Church was a big part in the planning and volunteering and such. On Sunday night, we had a prayer service for FX at this church. As I was sitting there, I felt a huge burden for the church. I began praying very fervently for them as I began having a strong feeling that they were about to have a change. Shortly after this, their pastor, Adrian Rogers, died. I still feel a connection to this church because of that night of prayer.

We've worked with Bellevue on a few occasions and they have always been great to work with. Tonight, we are going there to perform again. Pray that everything goes well and that people's lives are changed by Jesus.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i have a friend that goes there! im praying!