Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ohio YEC

Brock was just saying last week that this would be the first time that it wasn't snowing when we went to Cincinnati. Well, we were driving to Dayton, OH for the conference at which we were going to perform and as soon as we came to Cinci, it began to snow! Here it is Easter time and it was snowing! It snowed the entire time that we were performing and when we came back out to load up, at least a couple of inches had collected. They shut down some of the roads last night due to black ice.

The show went really well. The Ohio gang was fun and great to work with. I hope that we get to come back here soon (except I hope it doesn't snow next time...I don't really like snow especially in April)!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I wish it would snow in Florida! I miss it! I wish I was there with you!!!

ginsmom said...

It snowed in Tyler! Steven came running inside Saturday morning, saying, "Ginny, look at all these bugs!"

It was so weird for it to be snowing the day before Easter that it didn't even occur to him that's what it was! It was so funny.

It actually snowed pretty hard most of the day.