Monday, April 30, 2007

Overwhelmed

I was feeling very overwhelmed today. I'm still tired from my crazy flights and different time zones. Also, we leave tomorrow for Corpus Christi, TX. We fly back on Thursday evening. Then, we fly to Dallas Friday and get back Monday. Tuesday is our anniversary and then we go to Georgia for a big show on Wednesday of next week. Just thinking about it all today made my head spin. Also, today was the only day I had to get everything done.

I was getting overwhelmed by everything. Then, I thought about my friend, Clay, who is packing up today to leave for two months. He is going to drive the bus for Mark Schultz as he rides across the country on his bicycle. Also, my sister and brother-in-law are leaving today to go to Virginia to train and then to Peru to be missionaries. They have a right to be overwhelmed. This is just another ten days out for us. I need to stop my belly aching!

0 comments: