Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hair Skills

My friends are so fashionable. They always wear the cutest things and put their hair up in a planned, messy fashion. So, they've been teaching me how to put up my hair. The other day, I had it back with a headband as well. I was a little hesitant about it just because I was unsure of my own judgment. Also, I'd never done my hair like this.

That day, I was in the store and the guy behind me in line made a comment. He looked like your everyday middle-aged American. He also seemed as if he usually would not even notice let alone voice a compliment like he gave me. He said rather timidly, "I really like your hair." I thanked him feeling a lot more confident in my hair skills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets see it!!!!!!!

ginsmom said...

Ha! I've been seeing that whole hair up/headband thing and thinking it's so cute. I've been hesitant to try it, thinking I couldn't pull it off...you've inspired me! I think I'll try it soon.

Oh, and I bet your hair looks AWESOME like that! It really works great on natural curls, I think.