Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Old and Current Friends at GMA

I'm having a great time this week because I'm getting to see some of my old friends. We started off in Texas, so we go way back with people like Chris Tomlin and Mercy Me. Shannon is meeting so many famous people, but she only gets introduced and then they are gone to their next interview. She asked me when do you actually get to hang out and get to know all of these people. I told her that it's not at GMA week. We met most of the artists we know back years ago when nobody knew their names. When you are at a camp for a whole week together, bored out of your mind, you get to know the people with you. I literally remember our friend David Nasser saying, "Name your favorite dessert right now." We went around the circle doing just that.

However, I'm also seeing people that I know as well. My friend, Stephanie, is on all of the GoTee's advertisements. A compilation cd called GoTee Girls just came out yesterday and she has the first track (you should go buy it). She was around talking about it. My friends, Malori and Jarrett, are singing in the choir for Toby Mac at the Dove Awards tonight. One of my other friends, Clay, is going to be driving the bus for Mark Shultz as he rides his bicycle across the country. Other friends are in bands such as Sonic Flood. Many of us that were around went out to dinner last night together. It's wonderful to see old friends and current friends as well!

We have a video of Brock shooting the president of GMA with an air bazooka on the front page of Brock's myspace (www.myspace.com/brockgill). We are also collecting some pictures in the blog on his myspace entitled GMA week. Keep checking those!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's like Whoa!!!


i'll check out this gotee thingy.

1

Anonymous said...

Mrs. G

Thanks for loving my "kids." If you think Brock is like me, you ought to meet his dad. There is also never a dull moment around him! Put them together--and LOOK OUT!

Hope to meet you some day.

Mom G