Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I thought that I would show you pictures of our Christmas instead of simply telling you. So...

Photobucket
We had a big lunch at my parents' house on Christmas Eve...

Photobucket
with some friends, Chip and Amanda and their son, Jacob.

Photobucket
Mom had her house decorated very Christmasy.

Photobucket
Mom, Dad, Brock, and me at the Christmas Eve service.

Photobucket
Then, we opened gifts.

Photobucket
We all got new shoes except Dad, but he decided to put his feet in the picture anyway.

Photobucket
We talked with Kay and Trent on the computer.

Photobucket
We opened gifts at Brock's parents' house.

Photobucket
We ate another big meal with Brock's parents, grandparents, brother, Russ, and his wife, Renetta.

Photobucket
Russ' dog, Zena, liked Brock.

6 comments:

AUNY said...

My favorite picture is the one with Kay and Trent's faces on the computer. If I weren't going to see her in a few weeks, I would've been extra sad that they were not there at Christmas.

Amber said...

That had to be SUPER Cool, to get to talk with them! I hope you and Brock have an AWESOME visit with your sister and Brother-in law!

Barbara said...

hello auny!!!

Very preaty photos. And memories for the whole life =)

AUNY said...

I love the way you put things, Barbara.

Matt and Meredith said...

Those are so fun. It's great to get together with family.

Matt and Meredith said...

PS> Are you going to visit them? kay and Trent that is...