Saturday, December 01, 2007

Party Time

Today, Brock is going to ride his dirt bike at a local track. While he's gone, I'm going to watch movies and make cookies for a party tomorrow night. I'm excited to have some time to myself. Lucas is visiting family in Minnesota, so I have the whole house to myself.

Lots of people couldn't hang out with Emily on her birthday, so we had a larger celebration last night at Chucke Cheese! It was fun!!! There were about 20 of us there. They had this Deal or No Deal game that was a blast. We won over 1,000 tickets for Emily collectively.

Tomorrow night, I'm going to another party (for Christmas). Next weekend, we have two birthday parties to go to. Then, the next week, we have 3 Christmas parties and one more birthday party to go to. Wow! It's a season for parties, and I like it!

3 comments:

AUNY said...

How many parties are you attending this year?

Anonymous said...

just scrolled through all the pics. have to read the blog. sorry i'm working now.

will comment.
brock's turkey looks a bit toasty

1

Anonymous said...

from pedro