Friday, December 28, 2007

Pray for Illinois

Today and tomorrow, we are performing at a student conference in Illinois. The Freedom Experience is hosting it. In other words, everyone from FX is performing. Plus, we have added one of my favorite worship bands, Pocket Full of Rocks. Basically, I am doing a student conference with all of my friends.

Normally when we do FX, I am reminded of Acts 1:8 when Jesus tells us to first be His witnesses in your city, then state, then country, then to the ends of the earth (at least that is what I think He would tell us today).

At Freedom Experience, we help a community reach their city. At this student conference, we are going to help them reach their state for the Lord. There will be people from all over the state attending this weekend. Pray that they catch on fire for the Lord and when they go home, that fire spreads throughout their communities! If we are faithful to pray, God has big plans for Illinois!

2 comments:

AUNY said...

I forgot to tell you to pray for Brock and me. We are both feeling sick. We never get sick, but we have eaten badly over the holidays, so our immune system isn't as good right now.

Anonymous said...

This is the first year, in many years, that I haven't gotten sick at Christmas (thank God). I've tried to eat an orange and an apple every day thru the holidays. Load up on Vitamin C too, it helps.

I'll be praying for your health and conference.
Teresa