Saturday, December 15, 2007

Stephanie Smith

The Winter Wonder Slam with Toby Mac was sold out last night. However, my friend, Stephanie Smith, performed as an opening act. Therefore, she got us tickets. We went up to the very front to watch her sing. Wow! She did so well! She's great and her album doesn't even come out until next spring.

A lady next to me asked if I knew who she was. The lady seemed very impressed. Nobody knows who she is yet, naturally, because her record isn't out. I watched a few girls in front of me stand and watch her for a while. Then, they started dancing and bouncing around. They looked at each other and giggled. They loved Steph!

Steph is a beautiful girl and she looks so cool and sings so well. The best thing about her is her heart. She has such a love for the Lord. With talent like that and the Lord on her side, there is no telling what she can do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I went to Newsong's "A Christmas Promise Tour" (Newsong, Todd Agnew, Matthew West, Nate Sallie and Britt Nicole). It was awesome. I saw my fav' guy...Todd Agnew! He's awesome, what a humble spirit he has! I feel so blessed the tour came here to such a small area of Georgia. We're praying and working really hard on trying to get Brock's "Miracles Tour" here as well. Please pray if its the Lord's will the doors will open soon! The venue is perfect where the concert was held last night. I believe God is showing us things are doors are opening.

Thanks for being such a positive "force" in my life. I asked earlier for prayer for my Mom. Results came back that her cancer has returned. This is her third trip down that road, however, we know God is able!

Merry Christmas!
Teresa

AUNY said...

Yes, God is able. We will keep praying for your mom.

Todd is a very humble guy. We went on tour with him for a while a few years back.