Friday, August 12, 2005

Alone Time

Brock is in North Carolina performing at a Livin It. I don't really enjoy going to the Livin It shows...too much testosterone. However, it's fun for Brock. He gets to hang out with the guys and ride his skateboard, bycycle, and sometimes dirtbike. In the process, I get some alone time which I treasure since I rarely get it.

I've got my cd changer loaded with Toby Mac, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Inhabited (if you don't have that cd yet, you must get it! It's great especially the song "One More Night.") My plan today is to bake cookies, finish cleaning, go to the gym and work out and lay by the pool, and go to my friends' house for a party. (That's why I must bake cookies...for the party) Then, sometime tonight, my family will be coming in. It'll be fun!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like a great day, hope you have a blast!

Michelle said...

awwwww sounds like a good time! what kind of cookies?

AUNY said...

I made chocolate chip cookies. I have a recipe from a lady named Mrs. Nancy that made the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Everyone at the party loved them. Now, I'm becoming known for the cookies. Everyone says "Auny brought her cookies." I say, "No, I brought Mrs. Nancy's cookies!"