Saturday, August 27, 2005

Funny or Interesting

Alot of funny or interesting things happened at these last few Freedom Experiences. One is when these two guys jumped a fence and came in the side door. They were trying to "sneak" into the event. They finally made it in rather late only to find out that FX is free. One of the leaders said, "Just come in the front door tomorrow night."

As we were doing this one illusion where Brock spray paints on a bedsheet, I realized that I got a fitted sheet and not the flat one like we needed. I realized this during the actual trick as I was taking it out of the package. I ran past the crowd and out the back and through the maze to get to our truck. I grabbed a flat sheet and ran back in hoping to make it in time. I did. Brock was still setting up the trick, but I was perspiring from my sprint.

I was getting all of the chains ready for the underwater coffin escape when I felt a drip of water. The coffin was left unattended by the guys that were filling it for the show and it was overflowing! That's the first time that has ever happened. Brock ran up on stage and placed a kink in the hose in order to prevent the water from going all over the stage equipment.

Also, during the actual chaining of the water coffin, a mentally challenged guy ran up onstage. He just stood there quietly. I didn't know why he was there until I saw him dangling a padlock from his fingers. We allow people to bring locks and chains of their own, but we usually collect them before the show. I used his lock, and he stood there with me until Brock escaped!

1 comments:

stephanie said...

what about the kids fighting over the vhs during the assembly. hahaha, that was unbelievable!