Friday, August 05, 2005

Road Trouble

We are on our way to San Antonio, TX---a long drive! We picked up our truck from the repair shop yesterday only to find out that they had backed it into something and put a hole in the side of it. We put it in the shop in order for the air conditioner to be fixed. However, at about 3pm yesterday afternoon, we were sweating in our seats again.

Then, after dinner, we came out and noticed that the framing that holds the propane tank was hanging down almost touching the ground. When I went to the back of the trailer to get a strap, the shelf holding the trusses up near the ceiling of the trailer had broken and the trusses had fallen. Luckily, a guy, Jay, was with us and helped Brock tie up the propane tank and secure the trusses temporarily. We don't have any time to stop and get anything repaired because we have to do a show in San Antonio tonight. Now, I'm holding my breath everytime we hit a bump because I'm just scared that the propane tank will hit the ground! This is not the greatest trip so far.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I'll be praying that things will get better for you guy's! I know how important A.C. is!