Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Great Night!

Last night was another great show! We perform the late show, so it's late at night after a long day for most. Plus, there are a few other shows going on at the same time. Therefore, I'm always worried that not many people will show up, but they do! We had a really big room last night, and it ended up to be standing room only.

The crowd was so great! They had a great sense of humor and got even the subtle comedic comments that Brock would say. Therefore, we all laughed a lot! After I got a nap yesterday and felt refreshed last night, I had a great time at Spirit West Coast.

We leave this morning for Baja, Mexico! I hope that it's sunny. It hasn't been here in San Diego.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Come to Nuevo León or Coahuilaa!!! I want to meet you!!!